Saturday, March 5, 2011

Turn The Internet Into Your Own ATM Cashcow

The internet is a useful tool isn't it...I mean just think of all the things one can do. You can shop for really really cheap stuff, you can find a ton of info (in other words you can research all you want without ever having to leave the comfort of your home) no wonder libraries are going out of existence.
I'm sure there are a gadzillion other uses for the internet such as watching your favorite shows and hooking up with your pals on social media websites but my question is have you ever considered the internet as a tool to make money?

No? Well don't worry that used to be me too not so long ago but today my primary usefor the internet is to make money. The following account is how my internet money adventures started:
Today it seems like eternity since I have had to fret over how I will pay my bills, handle rent and even if I will have a pay check end of the week.

Who would have ever belived it but today I do everything that I desire. Most days I wake up very late in the morning (or early afternoon depending on my mood) and if I feel like it I drag myself into the office for an hour or so of extremely effortless work.

As if my life couldn't get any sweeter I have to tell you that my office is about 100 feet from my bedroom in my house. it's my study!

My apologies! As usual I have started this narrative at the end of the story not at the beginning so permit me to correct that error by going back to the beginning. So let's go back to the beginning (well actually somewhere in the middle) so you can see how I ended up where I am today.

Anyway not so long ago I was having a barbecue at my place with my friends and neighbors when inevitably the conversation honed in on the dire situation of the economy of today. We were in totally agreement that a recession was rooted firmly in place never mind the fact that the government and the media were saying otherwise.

Things at his place were manageable but he couldn't say that they were great. Christine his wife had lost her job and he couldn't say for certain that his own job was secure. Just last week his close buddy had been let go. Besides they had two kids in college and a single paycheck just couldn't cover it! People were losing their jobs left, right and center from every sector of the economy!

After being lost in our private thoughts for a minute or two he joked that I must be a secret Wall Street trader because my world seemed as peachy as it had ever been since we became neighbours. The reason for that, I answered, was that inspite of the collapse of the economy my life had never been better. Truth be told I confessed, business had never been better! The expression on his face was one of utter disbelief so I knew I had to elaborate; That's when I told him that some years ago I was so desperate I was left with no option but to make money online.

Existing A Life of No Existence!

In the not too distant past I used to work three jobs to make sure my family had a roof over their heads. The weirdest thing was that despite the fact I was always tired, I still had to pop sleeping pills on a daily basis just to get to sleep. Crazy huh! Making matters worse, I then had to literally drown myself in coffee to attain a minimal state of wakefulness, enough so as to be able to do my job.

Was I worried that I was destroying my health? Heck yeah! But I was more worried about not being able to provide for my family.

Oh! Lack of sleep and lack of money has never been the recipe for a happy marriage; or family for that matter. The wife, well she couldn't stop complaining about money, then the kids started acting out. It seemed like the only thing that my wife and I did back then was constantly bicker about money!

On The Fast Track To An Early Grave!

It's strange to think baout it now, how a serious medical condition ended up saving my life. I shuddder to think that if I hadn't been diagnosed with severe hypertension I would still be leading that futile ratrace that my life had become.

At first I thought the doctor was joking when he said that I had serious hypertension. But then it began to dawn on me that this was no joke, that's when the shock belly-punched me! To say that I was shocked is the understatement of the century! I was in complete utter disbelief.
Other than the sleep deprivation I had never felt better... I never smoked...drank only a little and never had a history of hypertension in my family. Besides I had barely turned thrity! I drank rarely and there was no history of the disease in my family. It was impossible! How could I have hypertension? I was barely 30 years old!

The way I was living, or rather I should say that the way I was existing was determined to be the cause of my hypertension.

But even as I mentally conceded that I drastically needed to swap out my life I couldn't help worrying about the future. How was I going to make money if I couldn't continue thet way i had been before? Yup! This was certainly a vicious cycle if ever there was one.

And that's when I realized I couldn't continue living the way I was. In fact it was at that point it dawned on me that what I had been doing was--Existing Not Living!

Which brings me to a question I have been dying to ask you because the fact that you are reading this lends me to believe your situation is not unlike mine once was. Anyway this is the question:

Do You Know What You Would Do If You Had Financial Freedom?

Silly of me to ask--of course you do!

I bet you would do what anybody else in the world would do! You would:

Live The Life That You Always Wanted!

Do you know the difference between people who really enjoy life and those who are simply passing through?

The people who truly enjoy life are the ones who are doing exactly what they want to be doing. Such people are easy to spot--they always look happy!

As for the others, the one's who simply pass through life as if it was a series of duties like paying bills and taxes--life to them is just an existence that has little room or time for happiness! They are simply too busy trying to make ends meet they have no time to really appreciate life.
And after you've existed that way for some time any other kind of lifestyle becomes unimaginable! I should know; after all that was me not too long ago!

I Was Left No Other Option But To Make Money Online!

I realized I had to make drastic changes to my life fast otherwise sooner than later I wouldn't even have one. My health was on the blink and my marriage wasn't doing any better either! I needed money and I needed it yesterday!

But what was I going to do? I couldn't go back to school because I evidently couldn't afford it otherwise I wouldn't be in the crummy situation that I found myself in.

I couldn't take another job because there simply wasn't enough time in a single day and besides my body couldn't handle it either. No! There had to be another way; some way that had minimal startup costs yet enabled me to make more money in a relatively short period of time.

So I turned to the internet did what I had to do and duly began to get my slice of the internet money pie!

No comments: